Intra-organisational conflict resources for download by the Advisory Group
General list of resources we recommend
- Questioning Partnership, The Reality of Aid and NGO Relationships, IDS Bulletin, #31 July 2000 , Edited by Alan Fowler
- Promoting Effective North – South NGO Partnerships, Vicky Mancuso Brehm, INTRAC, OPS #35, May 2001
- Partnerships: Negotiating Relationships, A Resource for Non-Governmental Development Organizations, Alan Fowler, INTRAC, OPS #32, March 2000.
- An NGO Ombudsman: A New Way of Enhancing Development Alliances in a Fast Globalizing World, Alan Fowler and Kamal Malhoutra, June, 1997
- The Potential for Dialogue: Brazilian NGO Perspectives on North-South Partnerships, ONTRAC Newsletter #25.
- NGOs Engaging with Business, Simon Heap, INTRAC, 2000.
- Development Cooperation in Difficult Partnerships, OECD, May 2002 Mr. Tomasoli
- The New Broker, Brokering Partnerships for Development, Michael Warner, Natural Resources Cluster, BPD, published by ODI, 2003
- IDR Reports: A Continuing Series of Occasional Papers, Strengthening North–South Partnerships: Addressing Structural Barriers to Mutual Influence by Darcy Ashman, Volume 16, Number 4, 2000
- Conflict Mediation Across Cultures, Pathways and Patterns, David Augsburger, Westminster/John Knox Press, Louisville , Ky , 1992.
- The Roles of Partnership and Bridging Leadership in Building Stronger Communities By David Winder, Director, Global Philanthropy & Foundation Building , The Synergos Institute Keynote Address to the Kenan Institute in Washington Cornerstone Conference Corporate Leadership in the Community: Corporate Leadership in an Era of Globalization , November 14-15, 2002
- A Paper presented at the Fourth World Bank Conference on, “Evaluation and Development: The Partnership Dimension” from 23-24 July 2001 in Washington , DC . USA , Akalu Paulos, BSc, Hdip DevtS, MADevtS, Program Advisor, ActionAid Ethiopia 2001.
- DEVELOPMENT AT RISK, Rethinking UN-Business Partnerships, Ann Zammit, JOINT PUBLICATION BY SOUTH CENTRE AND UNRISD, 2003